The Dri-Rite Company
11600 S. Avenue O
Chicago, IL 60617
• Clay particles are specially heat-treated to provide integrity while retaining maximum absorptive capacity. Product will NOT break down (turn to mud) even when fully saturated.
• Exclusive traction blend provides non-slip surface under foot and wheeled traffic.
• An all natural mineral blend with no chemical additives. The blend is non-toxic, non-flammable and non-hazardous for safe, long-term storage and use.
• Special production dedusting minimizes nuisance dust.
The Dri-Rite Company, in conjunction with the South Dakota School of Mining and Engineering, has developed the perfect marriage of minerals to provide superior absorbency and traction under the most slippery of conditions. Montmorillonite and Dolomite combine the highest performing absorbent clay with a hard, angular shaped non-caking aggregate resulting in up to 25% greater traction than any other mineral absorbent available.
Particle Size Makes The Difference:
All floor absorbents work by capillary action. In other words, particles in contact with the spill must also contact the particles above in order to fully remove the liquid. In addition, to remove the “sheen” or film of liquid from the floor, the spaces between particles at floor level must be minimized. The solution is “particle size distribution.” From the very small – which sift down and best cover the floor, to the medium size that fill in the spaces, to the larger granules that keep the material from caking. The Dri-Rite Company, with over 60 years in the industry, has refined the specifications to include this full range and provide the most effective absorbent.
40# poly bags
55 x 40# bags/pallet
1100 x 40# bags
Product Data Sheet
A premium blend of highly absorbent clay granules (Fuller’s Earth) and Dolomite. Particles of both minerals in this exclusive safety blend are sized to specific mesh ranges and formulated to maximize absorption, minimize dust and provide safety traction.
Packaging: 40# poly bags (100% recyclable)
Bags/Pallet: 55 x 40# bags/pallet
(wooden pallet, slipsheet and stretchwrap at no charge)
Bags/Truckload: 1100 x 40# bags
Product Color: Buff/Tan
Clay particles are specially heat-treated to provide integrity while retaining maximum absorptive capacity. Product will NOT break down (turn to mud) even when fully saturated.
- Exclusive traction blend provides non-slip surface under foot and wheeled traffic.
- An all natural mineral blend with no chemical additives. The blend is non-toxic, non-flammable and non-hazardous for safe, long-term storage and use.
- Special production dedusting minimizes nuisance dust.
DRIRITE Premium absorbent can be used to provide a quick, simple and easy means to absorb a wide range of liquid spills and leaks around machinery, hoses, pipes, pumps and on general floor areas. It is also handy for other plant housekeeping/safety chores on exterior walkways, drives and dock areas. DRIRITE Premium absorbent is an excellent winter traction/safety aid. A bag or two can be conveniently carried in trucks and/or automobiles.
DRIRITE Premium absorbent must be disposed of in compliance with local, state and federal regulations. Because a wide range of absorbed fluids may be of a toxic and/or hazardous nature, The Dri-Rite Company does not make disposal recommendations.
CAUTION: Avoid contact with strong acids.
(c) 2020, The Dri-Rite Company